Muscovy keepers share your pics!

36146_kidspicscomp_015.jpg

Mr Samuel L Muscovy

Well at least you researched before you brought them home. lol I literally jumped in head first, brought them home and THEN researched. They have been a blast to raise, and it was really cool watching them change and grow up.

I made RC mad at me today. He stole a whole peice of bread, so I picked him up, talked to him for about 1 minute, then set him back down. lol Since then he has been snubbing me, beak in air and all! lol Im pretty sure he will get over it.
lol.png

Quote:
Two girls and two boys? Goose is HUGE! Id say drake there. Even though he is the oldest. i may be wrong though - never owned scovies

Can you tell the gender of my 'scovies heres a pic of all of them with the female pointed out. Is that the only female or is there another one and how do you tell the gender???
100_2921-1.jpg

Last edited:
Generally the drakelets will outgrow the ducklets by 8 weeks. Also, drakelets will have much bigger feet & a larger, heavier shaped head.

It's hard to tell by your picture but it looks like you have 4 drakes.
I can't really tell much about the one laying down w/it's back towards us. Is it the same size as the other three close to it?
The two laying down facing us are definitely drakes. Try to get a closer pic of them w/their feet showing and standing in profile if possible.

Back
Top Bottom