Mushroom foragers

Pics
I heard the problem with using pigs to hunt truffles is that the pigs like to eat truffles. Using pigs when they are under 40 pounds is easy because you can control the pig with a leash before it eats the truffle. Now try to control a 200 pound pig and you can see the advantage of using a dog. A dog will just point and your praise is enough reward unless you use a Labrador. Those labradors insist on a food reward.

I heard the problem with using pigs to hunt truffles is that the pigs like to eat truffles. Using pigs when they are under 40 pounds is easy because you can control the pig with a leash before it eats the truffle. Now try to control a 200 pound pig and you can see the advantage of using a dog. A dog will just point and your praise is enough reward unless you use a Labrador. Those labradors insist on a food reward.

I would trade a piece of dog food for a truffle anyday..

Matter of fact if one of you find one I will give you 2 pieces of dog food for it.

I will raise tou by one piece of kibble.

Yep, generous person that I am, I will trade three pieces of small dog kibble for every single fresh yummy truffle you hand over. :ya

I will raise tou by one piece of kibble.

Yep, generous person that I am, I will trade three pieces of small dog kibble for every single fresh yummy truffle you hand over.
ya.gif

3 1/2 Kibbles!!! Per Truffle and I will round up so you never get a half a kibble!

:lau

I will up to 3 and 3/4 kibble, and I will also round up so that you only recieve whole kibbles! :ya

AND if you so desire, I will trade out the kibble and pay you in chicken pellets!

Back
Top Bottom