My 2 day old chicks walk all over me!!!!

That is a GREAT photo. And get used to it. Cuz it will never change. We let the hens out into the big garden on Sunday afternoon and my husband was sitting on the patio on one of the chairs and Honey, a love bug of a Buff Orpington, came and jumped into his lap. Scared the living daylights out of him as he was reading and not watching them.

Your chickens are going to love you like that forever.

I was taking pictures of her for her FFA and this one came out so cute i had to share it. Yes I know what you mean this is our first time having chicken i bought 40 Cornish cross all ready hatched 6 weeks ago now there coming up to me wanting me to pet them like dogs. Butcher week will be difficult They weigh 5 pounds now so time is getting close. In the picture was our first try at hatching them, we hatched 10 out of 12 on monday. As you can see there not cornish cross but just 12 random chicken eggs from a local farmer. We are not sure what they are beside chickens lol.

Last edited:
Aww that's so cute! Totally made me smile today, thank you. I love it when my chicks walk on me. They usually just stand on my foot, but I do have one that has flown up onto my back when I'm crouching down.

When i told her i was going to put them on her head for the photo all she was worried about was, will they poop in my hair. I told her if thay did, i would wash her hair LOL. They never did so all was well.

That's so cute! Great photo.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom