My baby Chick is Weak

Faiza

Hatching
6 Years
Oct 9, 2013
Before three days my Baby chick was having someproblem, as i am new on this, so its seems like she was not able to walk her feet turned into blue, and she isn't able to walk just sitting, and keep sleeping, wont eat, wont drink anything, then two days i work hard on her like feeding her with syringe and give lil amount of Raw milk with same amount of water, u know they cant digest and can have diarrhea, so On, I give her Powder of mix lentils, Coriander leaves, tomatoes (her favorite) with water, then she had a poop like runny water, in brown in color and thick..
then on the next day i saw her she was sitting perfectly, her leg was looks perfect but she wasn't moving.. nor eating and drinking after i hv to put a drinker in front of her.. then i feed her egg yolk.. i know may be its not a gud choice.. may be.. cuz I told u i am just new in it.. then i tried to drink her one sip of Sugar water, just 4 or few pieces of small regular sugar in it .. she was acting like she like that water, then some where i read abt apple Cider vinegar.. then from today i am a giving her this too, but Luckily she stands and Starts running from yesterday but still sleepy, her legs are perfectly fine like other baby chicks,..
Any Home remedies for making my Baby chick healthy like before, and away her weakness? please reply me soon thnk u in Advance!!

Last edited:
good job! i'm glad she is doing better! i think that hat you are doing is enough. I wouldn't do anything different. she is most likely a runt. I had a runt in my batch, and she sadly didn't make it.
hit.gif
i hop ethat she feel better! i don't have any advice, as i think you should continue what you are doing. hope it works out!
wink.png

today morning i found her again same like before, can't stands on her legs.. then i quickly made a Milky Water for her, and gave it too her, Guess what she again looks fine now walking, hardly eatng, but yeah eating her self own, as well drinking too, but still weak!! Any advice please?
I noticed something, when i put her on my hands, and my second hand on her head, she close her eyes, and sits slowly on my hand.. after 30 minutes i put her back into brooder, she acts like she is full of energy..:D eats and drinks, but yeah not that much amount which she have to eat like others..
I don't know but it seems she likes to get attention from me to her only..:p please give me any advice for making her healthier.. as well she is like my own baby :( i really don't wanna lose her on any cost :'(

I know exactly what you mean. As for the 'loves attention from me only' thing, i'm not really sure. Is it possible that she misses the mother hen? Perhaps her body cannot keep itself warm enough and when you hold her and give of your body heat, her body re-energizes???????

I know exactly what you mean. As for the 'loves attention from me only' thing, i'm not really sure. Is it possible that she misses the mother hen? Perhaps her body cannot keep itself warm enough and when you hold her and give of your body heat, her body re-energizes???????

yeah it do, n so far she is now two months old.. and get backed like before, Oh my God, Seriously its a miricale, she is jumping, walking, coming towards to me, n guess what i found the breed is Cornish Cross, i know they wont get long life, but still i want her to be in diet, i want her keep her as my pet, not for eggs or any meat, she is my darling .. and thank you so much for your advice, my two month old rooster wants to spend his time with her most, but i wont let her alone with him all day and night (just in afternoon they really enjoy each other company :p cuz i don't want any problem with her again at all,

Back
Top Bottom