My cat Penny has just had kittens!!!!

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
I am in such a lather! She started this morning about 8.00am so far we have had 3...........she is such a tiny cat herself...oh me oh my, got to keep my other old cat Toby (neutered Tomcat) away from her, he does not like her at the best of times, so he will have to live at the end of the house, but am going to get a house pen organised for Penny to keep them safe....will post pics, but not just yet, keeping everywhere quiet and I keep whispering on the phone to people...is this a normal human reaction to cats delivering! ? ANY advice welcomed, am anxious......
big_smile.png

What's cuter than kittens!?!
love.gif

Don't fret - Mama will do all the work. She just needs a quiet place to keep them, and if she doesn't like it, she'll move them. I remember when I was little our cat had kittens under my bed, then moved them into my closet!

Congrats, and please post pictures!

As long as it is quiet and low stress for her, everything will be just fine! Just watch her and make sure there everything is going good..make sure she isn't sitting on her babies and she is cleaning them off.
I can't wait to see some pics!! Babies are always exciting!! My mom and I bred, raised and showed Maine Coon Cats for years!!! Though we did not have a ton (maybe once a year from different moms) , we had enough for it to be exciting every time!!!

Congratulations on your new little babies!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom