My chicken can’t see

Hunter jackson

Hatching
Oct 20, 2021
Hello everyone. My name is Hunter and I have quails. Some boys and some girls. I have noticed that one of the boys has been pecking another boys eye and now the bow has dried blood on one of his eyes and can’t ope it. The other eye is just shut. Is there any suggestions on what I can do to get the blood off? I tried a damp towel but it isn’t working. He isn’t eating or drinking so I mixed water and his food together and had fed him. Please can someone help me I love him very much

Eggcessive

Addict
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Apr 3, 2011
southern Ohio
Separate the one who is pecking into a dog crate with food and water. Offer the one whose eyes are pecked, watery feed and water from a cup or lid every 2 hours. Pictures of the eyes may help. Either Terramycin eye ountment from your feed store, or plain Neosporin or Triple Antibiotic Ointment can be put into the eyes twice a day. If there is drainage, crust or pus in the eye, flush and clean it out with saline eye was.

Hunter jackson

Hatching
Oct 20, 2021
Separate the one who is pecking into a dog crate with food and water. Offer the one whose eyes are pecked, watery feed and water from a cup or lid every 2 hours. Pictures of the eyes may help. Either Terramycin eye ountment from your feed store, or plain Neosporin or Triple Antibiotic Ointment can be put into the eyes twice a day. If there is drainage, crust or pus in the eye, flush and clean it out with saline eye was.
Thank you!!! I will let you know what happens

Top Bottom