My chicken has never layed an egg!

To be honest I dont know.. I only see those corn bags in local shops and then i give her what i have at my house!
It's hard for us to give you advice, most of us here are in the US, not knowing what is available there. But I'd guess nutrition is definitely one of her problems, on top of the disease and breed.

To be honest I dont know.. I only see those corn bags in local shops and then i give her what i have at my house!
What else do you have besides corn available?

It would be good for someone like @ChickenCanoe to chime in. Even if corn is the only thing you can get, you can enhance the diet with other foods/veggies.

What else do you have besides corn available?

It would be good for someone like @ChickenCanoe to chime in. Even if corn is the only thing you can get, you can enhance the diet with other foods/veggies.
In my town there is just corn, however , in some markets a few miles away, theres some other options; I just cant go there very often... I also saw oyster shells for protein in sale there!
Ill see what I can add to her diet! Thanks!
Also my chicken is underweight, eve though I give her plenty of food everyday! I dont know why this is happening...

Back
Top Bottom