My chicken Lilly died today !

I'm sorry about your loss. :(

Have you checked craigslist for your area? That's how I found some to replaced one of mine who died (heart condition I think).

Thank you all so much.
I have found a place on. Craigslist that breeds and sells buff orpingtons and other chickens, it's an hour and a half away from here, but I am going to try.
:)

That is such a shame, I know how you feel, one of my chickens just dropped dead one morning for no reason and I'm really close to my small flock of chickens like you, and just miss her. I watched that video of Lilly and the dog it was amazing and if I had a youtube account I would have clicked like.
one again I'm really sorry for what happened to your Lilly.
smile.png

That is such a shame, I know how you feel, one of my chickens just dropped dead one morning for no reason and I'm really close to my small flock of chickens like you, and just miss her. I watched that video of Lilly and the dog it was amazing and if I had a youtube account I would have clicked like.
one again I'm really sorry for what happened to your Lilly. :)

Oh no! I am so sorry for your chicken too!!
Yes, i knew they had to die some day, but I never thought I would lose one of my girls at such young age and in such a terrible way. I love spending time with my other 3 girls and today one of my girls that went broody in September has laid an egg for the first time in a month and a half. So I had 3/3 eggs :)
I know it sounds weird, but I feel bad for my dog too, since Lilly, I can say, was his chicken. They played together every day.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom