My chickens only want pasta

Or maybe you can just keep giving them pasta with a Lil sauce and a sprinkle of parm. Cheese... maybe tease it a bit with some garlic bread too. Yummy.
And maybe a tossed salad. On second thought, YOU eat everything except the tossed salad. That's the one treat they SHOULD get, sans dressing, that is ... which leaves more of the good stuff for YOU!
Dag ... now I'm hungry. Guess I'll go make myself some crumble (aka POPCORN!)

Oh, TieTie, you crack me up! Those chickens have you whipped! They'll be fine, and you'll be fine! You've got to put on your stern, healthy Mommy face, and not give in to them. You're the boss, and you know what's best! :D

In time, you can incorporate "healthy" treats, twice a week, no more than a tablespoon or two, per bird. (I'm talking, stuff like kale, or broccoli leaves, which my chickens have DEATH MATCH over, they are so completely brainwashed as to what is a snack)

PS, I'm somewhat extreme though -- I didn't let my son have any sugar until he was two years old, and no chocolate until he was three. I wanted only healthy calories, not empty calories during developing years.

YOU KIDDING? Don't overfeed us.... SQUAWK!
peeps smiling.JPG

And maybe a tossed salad. On second thought, YOU eat everything except the tossed salad. That's the one treat they SHOULD get, sans dressing, that is ... which leaves more of the good stuff for YOU!
Dag ... now I'm hungry. Guess I'll go make myself some crumble (aka POPCORN!)
That's what I'm saying.
Giving those chicken fancy pasta eating babies a Olive Garden over there. I'm about to head to her house and wait outside with those babies, ready for some speghetti. Lots of meat sauce for us, please. *BAWK*
*scratches ground, looks at ground quickly*

That's what I'm saying.
Giving those chicken fancy pasta eating babies a Olive Garden over there. I'm about to head to her house and wait outside with those babies, ready for some speghetti. Lots of meat sauce for us, please. *BAWK*
*scratches ground, looks at ground quickly*
I know! I'm hungry now. And thinking spaghetti sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom