My Chicks Came, All Great!!! (Lots of Pics!)

Looks like you got a fun assortment.
smile.png
So far of the several breeds I've tried, I've loved my EEs the best and next time I order I will get a full 25 of them. I hear a lot of people really like their salmon faverolles too. That is another breed I would like to try. You will have a beautiful laying flock. Enjoy!

Quote:
They only require a $25 minimum order and then they add a small order fee (i think it was $1 per breed/sex) and a quarter box fee of $9. Then a small postage fee too. My total was around $45, not bad since they threw in 10 for warmth! I would definately order from them again! They are very happy and healthy chicks
woot.gif

Quote:
They only require a $25 minimum order and then they add a small order fee (i think it was $1 per breed/sex) and a quarter box fee of $9. Then a small postage fee too. My total was around $45, not bad since they threw in 10 for warmth! I would definately order from them again! They are very happy and healthy chicks
woot.gif

That seems like an ok deal.. It would probably be better to order the 25 anyway, but it's good that they didn't require a minimum breed order. That way you could get a great assortment. I wonder what the extra boys are? I'm sure you could find a home for them real quick on BYC and sell them for a little bit of money and at least get some of the cost back

SO, cute. My first batch just started pipping last night, so I am getting all giddy.
Your extras look like Cochins, and they appear to be Whites in the first pic and then Whites and maybe a Black or Blue or Splash in the second. Post more pics as they grow.

Back
Top Bottom