My Crazy Dog Eats Chicken Food!

My dogs are always eating the chicken food. I haven't seen their digestion affected at all. They've done this for months!
roll.png

Silly dogs.

mine do it too, personally I think it is one of the least gross things they eat. frozen horse poo in a pack favorite
sickbyc.gif
. dogs eat stuff because they can. just like with most things in life a little is fine a lot is not.
38899_100_1406.jpg

if it he can get his mouth on it, it is classified as edible

ok. My mom was Worried. we make jokes saying " i Bet you'll lay an egg " To my dog, gabby.

Her pic is my Avatar, If you want to know what she looks like

Thats all right. My chickens eat cat food. The geese eat horse food. The cat eats dog food. The dogs eat everything and love if you sprinkle fish food on top of their wet.

If you look at the ingredients usually they are not all that different. A couple different additives, flavorings, minerals or vitamines here or there.

They can eat it once in a while but not often. Its the calcium that is bad for them. Too much could be hard on the kidneys. My puppy loves chicken food!

The way my dogs go after both scratch and chicken feed, makes me seriously question the whole "no grain" fad. I really believe dogs are omnivores and cutting out grains is not that good for them. When I adopted one of our current dogs, she was on a no-grain diet and I was urged by her foster mom to keep her on it. Well I did - for one bag. What I noticed was that she couldn't stop stealing the chicken food. Once I switched her to a kibble that has grain in it again, she stopped going after the chicken feed.

Back
Top Bottom