Puff the EE
DSC_0063.jpg

Henrietta the SLW
DSC_0064.jpg

Daffodil the BO
DSC_0077.jpg

Thanks for looking!
smile.png

Thanks, Dawn, that's why I picked 'em. I also have RIRs, but couldn't get a good pic of any of them. I have 16 total. Love that eye candy!

Susan

Love the pics!

But, the pic of your buff O brings up a question I've been wanting to ask. I have a little buff O that is two weeks old. She's feathering out but still has more flufff left than yours do. However, her comb is quite a bit bigger than that of yours pictured here. Bigger than the other 4 chicks I have too. I wasn't sure if comparing her to them was fair because she's the only single-combed chick out of a group of pea and rose combs, but now looking at yours I'm wondering if she isn't a he? She also has been my sweetest natured little chick, to the point of being bullied, but has recently gotten aggressive toward the other chicks - jumping on them and running them off.

I know any guesses at this point are just that - guesses. But does anyone suspect I've got a roo on my hands?

Last edited:
Quote:
Honey, you're asking the wrong person here!
smile.png
I'm pretty clueless and trying to find out about some of mine, too. Both of my BOs have very small combs, so if that's any indication, then I guess your guess is correct. But I'm just guessing!
gig.gif

aren't they cute look at the physical changes in 1.5 weeks my little welsummer pullet, Meadow

2 weeks
DSCN2494.jpg

3.5 weeks
006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom