My dog ate my Christmas Presents

The Lisser

Songster
9 Years
Mar 29, 2010
Foothills of North Carolina
hit.gif

She really did! My daughter and I went outside for a couple of hours to tend to the critters (cleaned the chicken coop and cleaned the llama poop that finally got thawed out enough to scoop) . . . came inside and my boxer had tore into the presents for my nephews and my neighbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Money is really tight and I can't afford to buy them new presents!! I was so
somad.gif
!! I know my neighbor will understand because she is an animal lover too (BTW I had bought her rooster mugs and tea set!!! She loves chickens too) - so at least I can still give her the mugs. But my brother doesn't have any animals and I know he is not going to want me to give his kids chewed up presents.
he.gif

Moral of the story? Don't leave your boxer alone with your Christmas presents!
old.gif
I guess the boys will be getting chickens under the tree this year.
gig.gif

Dogs and presents. One Easter my son-in-laws German short hair got into and ate several pounds of chocolate slated for my grandchildren. This is the same dog who ate through the drywall in their living room trying to exit the house. No, the chocolate did not kill him. He went to live a full life where he tormented the entire family.
lol.png

After the drywall incident, my daughter and SIL started crating the dog whenever they left the house. My wife and I arrived at their house for a visit knowing that no one was home. When I heard Will (the good dog) barking and no Taylor, I said to my wife, "Something is wrong." Raced into the house and the dog from H*LL had chewed a hole through the crate, forced his head through, lacerated his neck and almost strangled himself. I cut the crate to get his head out and freed him. We were searching for his invisible fence collar as he ran through the house spewing diarraeha. All this happened just as my daughter and famijly arrived home. The book "Marley and Me" could be followed by a book called "Taylor and Me." Sorry for the hijack.
hide.gif

I feel your pain. Last year I went out black Friday shopiing spent about 500 dollars on gifts for my kids and family. I went to drop my friend off 7 miles away came home to ALL the presents destroyed by ny weimaraner.

Thank you, luvschicks8 and Ms. FuzzyButts.
hugs.gif

I will figure something out. Right now I'm leaving the destruction on the floor so my husband can see it when he gets home from work. He used to get so mad at my keeshond mix for barking, but the boxer (his dog) is just as bad in her own way. It's a good thing I really love animals . . .
rant.gif
For now, she's going to have to stay in the crate when we're not home!

Growing up as a kid we had a big male boxer Dylan. We came home 1 day to find all the persents under the tree had been chewed open and he had eaten 6 boxes of chocolates. That dog ate me out of Barbie dolls as a kid too and my poor mum chased him round the garden pulling arms, legs and heads out his .... yep.
Not im grown I have my own boxer, She stripped the christmas tree the 1st year and we had to move the decorations up the tree so only half of it was decorated, and Emma...she eats me out of socks and Crocs.
I feel your pain.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom