My Duck Ate . . . Something

If there is a slight chance that maybe time will help her and you can afford it i would give it a try. That way you have done everything you possibly can for her and maybe with little luck and alot of hope she will pull threw it!

i have the best vet in the world. She called to say that they have another vet there, excellent surgeon, but he would like more experience. So he will do the surgery at no cost to me. She said that Quackers looks a lot worse today than yesterday and that she may very well pass on her own. She may not even make it through surgery. But this surgery is about her only hope at this point. We agreed that if they get in there and it's something terminal or that they can't fix, they will euthanize her.

i think this is the best that can happen in this situation. i am so very grateful to have such a wonderful, compassionate vet.

That is so great the vet is doing the surgery for you! Wish i had a vet like that.
fl.gif
for her to pull threw. She has been threw so much already it sounds like and seems like a tough duckie!

How fortunate for you AND your baby! That is amazingly nice....how wonderful to have such a considerate, and most of all KIND vet. Amazing!!!!

I hope she pulls through. I am curious to find what they find she swallowed.

Good luck....be thinking about you all day!

Oh Colleen that's wonderful news for you and Quackers!!! What a compassionate person the vet is. I wish more were like that. Animal care is expensive
sad.png

Well here's
hugs.gif
and
fl.gif
for a fantastic outcome
thumbsup.gif

Please let us know asap when you hear something. GO QUACKERS!!!

Glad to hear the vet is going to do it! I was hoping you were closer b/c I would've made my husband (a vet) do it for you!!! Keep us posted!
hugs.gif
What a rollercoaster day for you!!!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom