My duck/chicken life

Pics
They are way too bold. When we bought this house, we spent long periods away getting our old house ready to sell. By the time we moved in permanently, they were comfortable coming up on the deck. I even had one or two try to challenge me, but that didn't turn out well for them.

That said, if they are this bold you and your siblings be extra careful. Though they prefer night time hunting, they will also hunt during the day.

They are way too bold. When we bought this house, we spent long periods away getting our old house ready to sell. By the time we moved in permanently, they were comfortable coming up on the deck. I even had one or two try to challenge me, but that didn't turn out well for them.

That said, if they are this bold you and your siblings be extra careful. Though they prefer night time hunting, they will also hunt during the day.
I had a run in with a bold coyote while waiting for the school bus as a kid one morning. For several days actually. Their beautiful, but scary and dangerous animals for sure.

Good morning :frow

How are you today?
Wasn't feeling so hot when I got up, but feeling fine now. I think trying to figure out the boys home schooling just drained me yesterday.

We decided to hatch more ees, and just so happened to notice we had two brood austras available in our coop XD. Only letting one hatch out this time :p

Back
Top Bottom