My ducklings and goslings made it!!!

duck&chickencrazy

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Indiana
So I finally got my ducklings and goslings from Holderreads on Wednesday!!! I got 25 welsh harlequin ducklings (7 or 8 female, 17 or 18 males), 4 bonus ducklings, and 2 africans (pair). I was so excited!! I have already named the africans and their names are Katniss and Peeta!! Sorry the pics are not that great, I took them with my phone. The one thing I am kinda confused about is the bonus ducklings...Im pretty sure they are khakis but they are a strange color for Khakis. One is really dark and the other 3 are really light, almost a buff color. I cant read the handwriting saying what they are either...any ideas?

They're so cute
love.gif

It looks like they wrote "Harlebells". Maybe a khaki campbell welsh harlequin cross?
I hatched some of those from my own ducks last summer and thats about what they looked like. When they feather, they will look like the harlequins only darker in color.

I received two harlebelles with my Holderread order as well. How did yours do? Trying to decide what to do with them. Did they exhibit any special positive hybrid vigor? Dustin

It looks like they wrote "Harlebells". Maybe a khaki campbell welsh harlequin cross?
I hatched some of those from my own ducks last summer and thats about what they looked like. When they feather, they will look like the harlequins only darker in color.

Good guess....I would have never thought of that! lmao

Back
Top Bottom