"MY Fake Baby"

its ok i have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome its a lot like what you have weve been trying for a while and weve suffered one miscarriage which it was a shock to us to even be preg. i dunno i guess adoption and foster parenting are always great options but that never stops us womens clock from tickin away and wanting to carry our own babies lol

Quote:
I'd adopt in a heartbeat, except I dont think anyone would let us adopt yet!
hit.gif

OCTO MOM! shes my new favorite celebuTARD i cant stand her but shes so facinating at the same time lol i had an allergic reaction the other day that landed me in the ER and my face swelled along wth my lips and i htought to myself hmmm i cant look like Angelina Jolie shes to pretty whos the knock off version of her hmmmm OCTO MOM and so the rest of my stay in the ER i had every nurse call me OCTO MOM lol it made me laugh and not focus on the whole not being able to breath part of my reaction lol

Quote:
my exbest friend has PCOS, she's getting surgery here soon to help lower her weight as nothing she tries and does keeps it away. Even though I no longer talk to her I'm excited for her to get this surgery and I hope it changes things for her!
smile.png

Adoption grants are available from Shaohannah's Hope.
http://members.shaohannahshope.org/site/PageServer
Adopting foster kids is usually free because the state takes care of the legal fees and such.
Then there's the 10K adoption tax credit. Not sure if it's refundable, but there are a lot of resources out there to help families adopt children.

Just putting the info out there. Husband and I hope to adopt someday.

yeah PCOS is a pain in my a** everyday i hate it lol but it makes me thankful for what i do have its hard to deal with when you want things like a family or a hot pair of jeans that only come in size 8 lol

thanks french thats great info to spread i htink everyone should adopt! i know i want to.. im just scared itd turn into what my chicken obsession has id be adopting a whole brood lol

Quote:
I am an endometriosis poster child. I had multiple surgeries, and finally was able to see Dr. Andrew Cook and have micro-laser excision...it turned out I had a baseball-sized endometrial tumor that was incorporated into my bowel, uterus, and bladder. UGH. If I hadn't gone to THAT doctor at THAT time, I'd have been dead in just another few months. But I digress.
roll.png
I was told by numerous doctors that I would not be able to have children. But Dr. Cook told me I would...and I did. Just after my 36th birthday. She's my miracle!

I would say, if you have a choice at all, don't wait as long as I did. Your chances are better the younger you are with this disease. I really wanted more children, but only miscarried after my daughter was born, and finally had to have a hysterectomy at 40. I am eternally grateful for the amazing daughter I have, though. She's really a gift.

Back
Top Bottom