My first Hatch!!!

Kfults

Songster
Jun 12, 2018
Southwest Louisiana
7CE6FC15-6524-44BF-8057-30CF1B2BDDAD.jpeg
92B75229-2461-4A79-ACCD-0B1CB38DD5B1.jpeg
We are super exited with our first hatch! Momma seems to be doing very well with her new babies!

Congratulations on the new babies, those are adorable, :), I've done a hatch, but in the incubator, not with a broodie momma, I'm hoping maybe this summer to add a breed that will be interested in sitting on some to hatch them.
Completely in awe of the process! I had another go broody a few days ago so last night I set her on six eggs, she is a small breed and these are leghorn eggs! for a few more babies! Chicken math!

View attachment 1626455 View attachment 1626456 We are super exited with our first hatch! Momma seems to be doing very well with her new babies!
Congratulations on the new babies, those are adorable, :), I've done a hatch, but in the incubator, not with a broodie momma, I'm hoping maybe this summer to add a breed that will be interested in sitting on some to hatch them.

Congrats on your new chicks! Are they pet chickens? If so do you have any name ideas yet?
Well since the first hatched on Christmas Day and the others the 26th, they will be Christmas names!! Momma doesn’t let me see them long enough to have a good look! I go to the hen house and she clucks and they hide underneath her!

Back
Top Bottom