My first ride in an ambulance...

Happy to hear you made it and I know how scary it can be... but geesh, the ambulance broke down?
th.gif

What a series of events!
hugs.gif

and again, so very very happy and relieved you made it through this cardiac event...Praise the Lord.

ok, now lets you and me get busy and get back on track to taking care of ourselves for our children, ok?

lowering salt (that's hard for me) and fats and exercise....

hugs and prayers,
Gretch

The breakdown was crazy Maplesky. We pullede out of the docs driveway and onto the highway and it bounced so hard that I cried out. Then just in a matter of 1/4 of a mile it was like we were driving through a rock field.

The medics pulled over and realized that the airbags (?) under the vehicle had deflated...they must sort of be like shocks? They pushed all of the buttons and doo-hickeys they knew how to do and couldnt reinflate it. So they called for another ALS unit.

About 3 minutes later, I hear one of them say 'hey, they are up again' so off we went.

It would be funny if I hadnt been so scared.

Then to find out that it wasnt really a cardiac event but more of an arrythmia just flipped me out. I am glad that my doc erred on the side of caution but I think that the thought of having a blockage nearly sent me into a cardiac event.

know exactly how you feel. Im suppose to have a heart cath done jan 4th. they say I have a blockage but he wants me to try meds first. cardio said he can only put stents in twice. the meds are enough to make you feel like poop themselves. and god forbid if you get cut. I could bleed to death before I got to the hospital they have my blood so thin now.

I know chickabator but I guess it's for the better. I just got taken off my coumadin what was the day the kids just had school off? Columbus day? So that was my 6 month mark from my stent. I'm still on Plavix and Aspirin but I don't bruise nearly the way I did being on all 3 of them.

And I didn't know they could only stent 2x!!!????? oh man.... they don't tell me anything! geesh.

Well, best to try to get it under control with meds first then.

Camelot.... that is way freaky.... I would have been saying my goodbyes in my head.... seriously. And what did they do? Go over the curb or something? ding dongs.

hugs all around,
gretch

Back
Top Bottom