My Flock Journey

Pics
This morning I checked my babies and unfortunately one of my Pure Breed Black Australorp was dead.
Im not sure what this is but.
20180807_063829.jpg

Update on Hazel and the chicks.
Hazel is going really well. She loves the attention and cuddles. Im still not impressed with having her on her own but hopefully the chicks can joint her soon.

My chicks are doing well ill pop some stuff into the hut for them to play with as someone said they were probably bored and turned on 1 chick.

Update on Hazel and the chicks.
Hazel is going really well. She loves the attention and cuddles. Im still not impressed with having her on her own but hopefully the chicks can joint her soon.

My chicks are doing well ill pop some stuff into the hut for them to play with as someone said they were probably bored and turned on 1 chick.
:D great ideas!

I got home from work this afternoon a bit earlier then usually and I think I found what has been getting/scaring my pullets. The neighbors dog! I come home to him in my yard barking and growling at me!!!! In my yard! I said oi go home. Nah barked at me some more. So I let my dog out and he ran off.
Mmmm. Ill have to chat to the neighbor.

I got home from work this afternoon a bit earlier then usually and I think I found what has been getting/scaring my pullets. The neighbors dog! I come home to him in my yard barking and growling at me!!!! In my yard! I said oi go home. Nah barked at me some more. So I let my dog out and he ran off.
Mmmm. Ill have to chat to the neighbor.
My neighbors have 3 highly aggressive dogs :th they killed 2 of my cats.... And a looong chat later, they have an electric fence...

My neighbors have 3 highly aggressive dogs :th they killed 2 of my cats.... And a looong chat later, they have an electric fence...

The lady is lovely but if we fence it off. We own all the way upto their water tanks near their house. We have a creek/gully between us thats like a fence but really we own all of that plus land on their side of the gully.

Back
Top Bottom