My heart is broken / Told to get rid of my girls / Resolved!

WONDERFUL NEWS! I'm SO glad for you!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
The complainant must have had too many nips of the dog that bit and was having a very bad case of multiple vision. I hope they weren't driving anytime soon ;-).

After having my "girls" for 8 years the city of Miramar Florida said I have to get rid of my 6 hens. I am so sad about this.
My neighbor wrote a letter to the code Enforcement. She got mad at me for something or other. Not sure why.

We have a neighbor who has a pit bull that runs free. Others fixes cars everyweekend and screeches down our 25 MPH street. Another neighbor plays Boom boom music on his front porch every weekend.

But my chicken have to go or I will be fined until I get rid of them. I am so hurt and sad to get rid of them after all these years.

Feathers, find a way. You can do it. It is incredibly difficult to find wonderful homes for any beings. And it sound slike you would be heartbroken too. Get a copy of the ordinance(s). Be sure of the language.

I totally hear you about the dog issue and about noisy machinery. Same deal where I live....

JJ

Back
Top Bottom