My leukemia's back.

Good Morning Rachael... Hope your day goes well.....
hugs.gif

So why not an allergy on top of everything else? Seems logical to me --- follows the typical "two steps forward and one step back" program we all know and love!

Love the heating pad re-purposing plan, but then I have a soft spot for that use anyway!

Been slacking on the hummingbird pic program here. Gotta get my hiney in gear, I guess!

Have a great day today, Team! And Rachel, if it takes Benydryl to catch up on sleep, then Benydryl it is!

Mmmm, coffee; what a good way to take some of the morning out of morning.

Gads, Rachel, sorry to hear about the detergent issue. I've been using the scent and dye-free soaps for years because we are such sensitive, tender little things around here . . .
roll.png
Hope you get relief and lots of sleep, and wake feeling as chipper as one of Blooie's hummers!
hugs.gif

HI All!
HI RAchel! Well glad to catch up on things. It is possible to sleep and do your business by turning around and sleeping more upright with a pillow on the back of the toilet. Don't ask...We will *all* leak laughing! Then who knows what will happen next. Not to get to personel but have you considered the womens Depends for night times for an interim solution? Work awesome when traveling too! And another reason to go shopping. :)
Sorry about your heart arrythymias. It can be very scary. Will be praying for more awesome healing!
Spring is here! YEA! The Forsythias, crocus,daffodils and hyacinths are all blooming right now. I no longer need my heavy wool Pendleton blanket or my heating blanket.

Good morning Rachel and Team Rachel,

Hope today is a good one!

@Tammisto , pretty flowers. Did you take that photo? Nice!

Good morning Rachel and everyone else! I'm in a hurry this morning. I have to brush out my daughter's hair and it will take a good 45minutes to hour. I talked her into getting it cut 2 years ago (12" off) and I got mine cut a couple months ago (10" off). We donated both to locks of love. Her hair is so thick and nice, but I can't talk her into it again. She likes her long hair. Trying to brush it out reminds me of Captain Caveman!
th.gif
Time to tackle her and then get ready for work. Hope you have a wonderful and pain free day!

Back
Top Bottom