My Loner White Chicken, but what breed is she?!

obsessedwchicks

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 12, 2013

Not the best picture probably, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what kind of chicken she is. All I know ( well not for sure but guesses and research) is that she is at the bottom of the pecking order, and is the white chicken who I constantly worry about. Someone wanna help me know what kind of chicken she is? I kind of want more :)

i'll try and get a better picture in a few moments when I'm up there to catch their egg production! She has yet to lay I don't think. I'm just hoping she's a good breed, cause I want more! She's so pretty to me, I haven't figured out why but I'm obsessed with her hahaha!

She looks to be a White Rock. They're great birds, used to be one of the commercial meat birds before the cornish cross took over. They're friendly, lay well with nice sized brown eggs, don't tend to go broody a lot but do occasionally.

Here's a better picture, she literally kept running away while I was trying to get an upclose picture. I think I'm naming her Runner for the amount times she has ran away from me today, where as the other hens I have crowd around me! HA.

Back
Top Bottom