Mine are the same - i've said it before and i'll say it again, if I am not holding the treat bowl, I might as well be holding a flamethrower :confused:
:lau
It doesn't really matter what i am holding in my hands: If it is just slightly larger than a grasshopper it must be something duck eatin':
  • A spade or a rake: Eats duck for breakfast, run for your lifes!
  • A piece of wood, larger than a chip: Will eat duck as lunch, run sisters, run!
  • A Planter (not the one used as the supper bowl): Grabs a duck and turns it into dinner, leave the drakes behind!
  • Any kind of bag, feed, boss, even a blue cat-food bag: Run for the hills and quack for help!

Dux understand only one thing, to destroy human kind!! That’s it. They communicate like a virus or fungi, science cannot be sure which it is.
Did you order those heated socks that my dux have recommended to save your toes from freezing off? - You need to be able to run quickly next spring, otherwise hunt you will only be half the fun… 😆

My love affair with ducks started the moment I saw my first duck hatch. She was the only egg that hatched so raising her alone meant I couldn't leave her alone. Closest I have to children, really. Among the other birds, dogs, snakes, fish, bees, etc

1605648721873.png

Back
Top Bottom