My love affair with ducks started the moment I saw my first duck hatch. She was the only egg that hatched so raising her alone meant I couldn't leave her alone. Closest I have to children, really. Among the other birds, dogs, snakes, fish, bees, etc

View attachment 2414916
And she's a beauty! What's her name ?

And she's a beauty! What's her name ?

Officially, she's Lady Norbert Quackmire. We assumed a boy at first, buuuuut, then the quacking started. "Norbie" is what we call her now (same duck in my avatar). She has two sisters now, but since she was raised by me exclusively (and the dog) she's always been a people duck and looooooves to sneak inside for snacks when I'm not looking.
1605649615764.png

Officially, she's Lady Norbert Quackmire. We assumed a boy at first, buuuuut, then the quacking started. "Norbie" is what we call her now (same duck in my avatar). She has two sisters now, but since she was raised by me exclusively (and the dog) she's always been a people duck and looooooves to sneak inside for snacks when I'm not looking.
View attachment 2414954
Aw how fabulous!

View attachment 2414954
She is a White Layer, is she?

My love affair with ducks started the moment I saw my first duck hatch. She was the only egg that hatched so raising her alone meant I couldn't leave her alone. Closest I have to children, really. Among the other birds, dogs, snakes, fish, bees, etc

View attachment 2414916
Oh how precious! And welcome to this crazy thread. How is your little one doing?

Back
Top Bottom