My Mom's Surgery Is Tomorrow Prayers Needed*BAD UPDATE*

I'll send prayers her way.
hugs.gif

Quote:
well, he expected. he didn't pray oh, Lord save me from what is happening. he prayed, Lord i EXPECT You to do something and i know You will. he KNEW, that he KNEW, that he KNEW.

that's what David was all about. he was already thanking God for what he was waiting for.

and that's what i am doing right now. i'm waiting expecting for Brandy's mom. cannot wait to see what happens for Brandy's family. no matter what the outcome. it is all for God's glory in the end.

Lord, i'm expecting! right now, i'm expecting! what awesome things do You have for us? what amazing things are You doing just because we are waiting to see them??? the Spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial abundances You are going to do are just going to be great and i praise You already!
ya.gif

I really hope so I just don't know what I will do not only is she my mother, but also my best friend we do everything together.
Thanks you guys are the best!

Thanks again everybody, just taking a quick break from packing up her stuff and getting her ready to check my mail. I am so nervous, I wish today was over with all ready. I think I slept 3 hrs last night.

Back
Top Bottom