My Mom's Surgery Is Tomorrow Prayers Needed*BAD UPDATE*

I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this. I don't know how you feel, but could only imagine. May God be with you and your loved ones.
hugs.gif

There is a story here in our rural county about a woman many years ago now -- before they knew much about what to do. A woman went for surgery. The doctors pronounced that she was "eat up with cancer" when they opened her up, and just closed her back and sent her home--told her she had only a few weeks to live. She went on to take care of "old people" in their homes by cooking and cleaning for them, most of them younger than she was, and lived to a ripe old age and died of old age...

They don't know EVERYTHING.

hugs.gif
...... so terribly sorry to her of the outcome of your mom's surgery......... I am still keeping you and your mom in my prayers..... try to remain positive for your mom's sake... miracles can and do happen... I hope the Lord is listening to all of us here as we pray for you and your mom..... xxx

Quote:
kargo is right in that every situation is different and you know what, we all stink at advice, that is for sure. that's why it is so nice that most of us just gave prayers, hugs and some love. kargo put Brandy's need ahead. no hiding under chairs for that kargo. i join you in that.

God's will be done, and all to His glory.

Thanks again. It just really sucks because my mom is very ill. She just sita round all day nauseated and hardly ever leaves the recliner, only to go pee. This past week she has done nothing but wretch and all of her antinausea medicine is no longer helping. She also has constant pain in her side which she takes 2 40mg oxycontin plus percocet. So she is in constant pain and nausea and there is nothing they can do for her, so it is not as though she is living a normal life and able to do things. Bending over kills her so I have to put her socks and shoes on for her and so does riding in the car she only leaves the house for Dr. Appts because the jiggling in the car hurts.

Back
Top Bottom