My mutant chickie.........pics

Quote:
Most diagnostic radiation doses are minimal. The egg would have to have been exposed to extremely high doses during early development or the hens have to be exposed to extremely high doses.

i am very sorry for your loss. the "special" ones always get us softies don't they? thanks for giving her so much care and attention in the short time you had her. i'm one of those kooks who think that even the smallest actions can have big effects in the universe and i think that our little acts of kindness and empathy can have big ripples.

hang in there.
hugs.gif

Aaaaw, Christy I am so sorry!! What a bummer. I really thought she was gonna make it since she'd hung on so long. Well, I guess sometimes there's just more wrong with them than we can possibly fix with love and attention.
sad.png
I bet that she had other, internal problems as well. I'm so sorry, hun!!
hugs.gif

Thanks, all of you. It was really depressing, but I would much rather have her go quicky and painlessly than hang on and slowly decline. Thankfully she was never picked on and the other chickies even let her cuddle (she always wanted close to someone) so I think she was happy while she was here.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom