My new babies :) Lots of PICS!!

Farm Chic

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 21, 2008
Davisburg, MI
These are my golden laced, buff and white crested blue polish babies!!
14748_035.jpg

These are my dominique(s) and barred rock(s) Not sure which is which folks, sorry!
14748_042.jpg

These are my red cochin and buff orpington babies!
14748_039.jpg

These are my golden laced and silver laced wyandottes. I had 6 total, but we lost one of the silver laced ones on Sunday
hit.gif

14748_038.jpg

And these are my australorps!
14748_036.jpg

We love all of them
big_smile.png
They are about 3 days old in the pics. They are now 1 week old as of today!!

Congrats on that bunch of fuzzy butt cuteness. They are precious. I have a dominique and just love her too pieces. She is a character. She snuggles up in my bathrobe every morning to watch me drink my coffee on the deck. Her name is Domino.

HPIM3369Small.jpg

I have a red cochin named Ruby that looked just like your little girl. This is her at 4 weeks old.

HPIM3318_editedSmall-1.jpg

And my SLW is very very spoiled, she is my stalker chicken. Stalks me everywhere and rides with me in the van and has gone to school with DD last year. They are a hoot.

Enjoy them.

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif

we are hoping that come next year we will be able to accomodate even more!
ya.gif

my hubby grew up with RIRs and as for me, never had anything but cats and dogs! This is my first time and I am loving every minute of it
love.gif

I can't wait until they get big. Right now we have 6 bantams. My silkie rooster is a beast
ep.gif
he seems to be still growing too
th.gif
anyone have silkies?? how big do they really get because mine is just double the size of my OE rooster!

Back
Top Bottom