Well here it is. I just finished my newest incubator and it stabilized at 100 degrees perfectly. It was built from scratch using 1/2 poplar plywood. I used the heating element from a GQF cabinet incubator (225 watt) and the cabinet wafer thermostat too. The fan I took out of an old heater 110 v. I have a light with an external switch on it so I can turn it on if I need too and I have a humidity system that is pretty easy to run. It is not automatic but I have the inside of the bucket marked at different levels and every couple of days I turn the valve and let water flow into the water pan inside the incubator. Going from one mark in the bucket to the next lower will last 3 days before I have to let more in. Also going from one mark to the next will not allow me to over flow the humidity pan. The door has a plexiglass window in it so I do not have to open the bator. I have a automatic egg turner on the way and the incubator is already wired for it. just set it on the rack and plug it in and off I go. I am going to place a hatching tray underneath the rails the egg turner sits on. Rubber seals on the door. If you notice in picture 4 at the bottom there is a slanted piece of wood. This is to change the air direction coming from behind the false wall. Air flows from front to back the fan blows it over the heating element then down behind the false wall and then out and up to the top of the bator. Air vents are drilled in the back wall of the incubator and can not be seen because of the false wall. If anyone has any questions or wants to build one for themselves feel free to contact me. Be happy to assist any way I can.