My new idea! I am throwing a feeler here on my Vinyl Chicken Idea

I just ordered a set.
ya.gif

I think a good addition would be to give genders to the young chicks so that people can represent their children more. Maybe like a skirt for girls/baseball cap for boys? I think if you did that people would recognize the decals as being a play on the stick family ones - I kind of thought it was just a cute decal of chickens but if you gave the chicks genders and maybe offered to make the little names that go underneath like the originals I think you could really solidify the connection to the stick figures and sell more.

I'd offer the genderless chick too, though, for people like me. I don't have kids but I kind of want to get the original decals and seriously paper my car with all my pets. It'd be cool to be able to include chickens.
big_smile.png

Quote:
If you also offered a chick decal with a bow on the top of its head, that could be a girl, and the baseball cap on a boy chick, and also the whacked out tween-ager chick, that would be super cool! I would buy them TOO and add them in the line of chicks across the back of my car (once I get the sets).

Thanks for the feedback and the response on my creations. I have come up with a few more and would like to throw a feel out here again.

I see all kind of tracks out there, deer, cat, dog, etc..
How about,

Chicken tracks:
55406_dsc00494.jpg

55406_chicken_tracks.jpg

And for all of you that have the regular stick figure families in your back glass and you want to add your chickens I have come up with these 2" tall hens

And for the proud backyard farmer:
55406_white.jpg

If your pet gives you eggs:
55406_eggs.jpg

So what do ya'll think? I am finding great joy in the vinyl sticker hobby and really like working in the chicken realm.
All are available on eBay so if you like check them out!
http://stores.ebay.com/Colville-Vinyl-Decals

I'm not a family window sticker kinda gal BUT I love the chicken family. I love that it is simple. There's not a million to choose from, you don't have to peel off the "baby" when your baby is a toddler then toddler to teenager. It's easy. Mom, Dad, kids. No gender, names, ages. I like this.

And the chicken tracks crack me up! I would put them on my kitchen wall. Heh heh. And maybe "Breakfast courtesy of (insert chicken graphic here)" over my stove
smile.png

These are so fun!
ya.gif
I haven't checked out your site yet so this may be a silly comment/question... I love the silkie idea since I have silkies and can't find any kind of images representing them. Could these be used to decorate coop walls? I am excited about the idea of vinyls of silkies for coop walls since I have zero artistic skill
barnie.gif
And don't forget those five toed silkie trax!

OH! And how 'bout some guineas?
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom