my new members

nickabocker

Chirping
Apr 16, 2014
Hi everyone

My name is Nick I've been hiding in the shadows reading this website. I have finally received my baby chicks.here's a couple pictures of them they are roughly 3 days old. me and my wife shows several different ones. We got them from McMurray hatchery the breeds we got were black Australorp, dark Cornish, speckled Sussex, easter egger, Phoenix, turkin, white wynadote and light Bahama. Hope I named them all :)
They all arrived in good shaped except I lost a wyanadotte for unknown reasons on day 2. My black Australorp did have a mild case of pastry bum this mourning but she was doing good when I can to work.
Here's a couple pictures
this is my favorite turkin he just throws himself on the ground then stretches his legs for about 15 seconds.
[/IMG] my phoenix hen
lineing up for food.

Thanks for reading
Nick

Just wanted to show any update of how the chicks are. Been busy build the run and coop. Added three more to the flock, black sex link, barred rock, and a buff ORP. Yesterday was the first day out side and pretty sure my naked necks got sunburned :)

Just wanted to show an update of my little guys........ Coming up on 16 weeks old and for what I'm told that's about the age for butcher on dual purpose birds......also included pictures of one of my pheasants he is 14 weeks

Back
Top Bottom