My parent's believe its a boy! 🥵

Can't tell by the wings of a Turkey.

It's a meat Turkey, they need special requirements to be kept alive longer then a year, or two if it's meant as pet.
It's supposed to be a pet... I knew that you couldn't tell by the wings. That's why I was not really trusting them... what are some of the stuff I have to do? I really hope it's a nice Turkey, boy or girl. I want it to have a good life. Cuz it may be it's only one... I need to introduce her to the flock before it's too big... my mother said that they will kill it.

It's supposed to be a pet... I knew that you couldn't tell by the wings. That's why I was not really trusting them... what are some of the stuff I have to do? I really hope it's a nice Turkey, boy or girl. I want it to have a good life. Cuz it may be it's only one... I need to introduce her to the flock before it's too big... my mother said that they will kill it.
The life of a meat bird is pretty miserable. The point of their short life is to eat, gain meat, & to be butchered to feed us.

All the excess weight puts strain on their joints, which is painful. They're also more prone to bumblefoot.

Special requirements are low protein restricted diet, & lots of exercise.

He’s very impressive. I’m sure he tasted delicious 😋
He was the best tasting Turkey.
1128191201a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom