My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway!

I never win anything, but this is something I just couldn't pass up. The top breed on my wish list right now is a bantam lavender (self blue?) Amerecauna. If I got hold of eggs I would set them even in the dead of winter. I would love other bantam breeds or blue/ green egg layers. plus I could never turn down serama eggs.

.....but I never win anything so this contest just makes me drool and dream about what to buy in the spring

I never win anything, but this is something I just couldn't pass up. The top breed on my wish list right now is a bantam lavender (self blue?) Amerecauna. If I got hold of eggs I would set them even in the dead of winter. I would love other bantam breeds or blue/ green egg layers. plus I could never turn down serama eggs.

.....but I never win anything so this contest just makes me drool and dream about what to buy in the spring
You too huh? LOL

Those are good looking chicks. WOW, they really killed that grogel during the trip. I love that its included and not poured on the bedding.

Dark Brown: I think I see 2 Cream Legbar and 1 Green Magnolia. As chicks these can be difficult to tell apart.

Light Brown: Rhodebars

Blues: Carolina Blue Sex Links.

That is a great selection and I think you'll be very happy with your flock.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Thanks, your breed guesses are pretty much what we are thinking too. I couldn't find many pictures of the green magnolia at all but the couple I found did look a lot like the cream legbars so we couldn't decide who was who! We are loving these 10. Our spring order we had some trouble with. This group of chicks has been so much easier. My daughter said why don't we just get this same pack again in the spring. LOL we could but we need to try again with silkies and need a couple more cochins and see what new things they may be offering and.....BTW when will MPC announce what will be new for 2017? :)

Thanks, your breed guesses are pretty much what we are thinking too. I couldn't find many pictures of the green magnolia at all but the couple I found did look a lot like the cream legbars so we couldn't decide who was who! We are loving these 10. Our spring order we had some trouble with. This group of chicks has been so much easier. My daughter said why don't we just get this same pack again in the spring. LOL we could but we need to try again with silkies and need a couple more cochins and see what new things they may be offering and.....BTW when will MPC announce what will be new for 2017? :)

Green Magnolias were on my list for my last Chicken Photography session. As soon as the photos are edited, I'll be happy to share them.

I'm so sorry you had trouble with your Spring order. Did everything get resolved? I'm glad this Chick Pack is going so well for you! We have 15 pullets available tomorrow ;)

I hope we will be able to offer Silkies in our Chick Packs for the Spring. I was part of the 2017 meeting last week but we haven't finalized everything yet. As soon as we do, I'll be happy to announce it.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

I

feel the same, i couldn't be that lucky. Finger's crossed for us both

I entered too, I really don't need any more chickens, but I can't help myself. I would love the jackpot quick chicks. In hatching eggs I love the calico bantam cochins, the mottled bantam cochins, chocolate or buff Orpingtons, partridge cochins, bielefelders, and your purely posh assortment. Love your birds MPC.

I entered too, I really don't need any more chickens, but I can't help myself. I would love the jackpot quick chicks. In hatching eggs I love the calico bantam cochins, the mottled bantam cochins, chocolate or buff Orpingtons, partridge cochins, bielefelders, and your purely posh assortment. Love your birds MPC.
I don't really need anymore either I just assume since I never win anything, that I won't win here, either.... but if I do....I'm okay with that. LOL

Back
Top Bottom