My pet chicken is hiring!

i hope you do to when i called mypetchicken for help they were not very helpful
Quote:
Yeah, but only ONE you!
fl.gif

Awww! Thanks!
hugs.gif

i applied too i am at home all day and a grandma.. might not want me lol. i don't know how to do a cover letter so i just sent a letter as my app... ok i see all you young folks laughing. but hey i managed a Mc Donalds for 7 years i can certainly answer phone calls and relate to and pacify irate customers
D.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Ah.. dont worry! I'm sure they'd be glad to have you!

Good luck to everyone who applied!
Like i said earlier.. a LOT of folks are applying... so i'm sure they'll hire someone with more computer experience then myself...
So dont feel bad .
hugs.gif

With cover letters sell yourself its the first impression a employer gets of you, try to pick out skills required that you can show you have, so if you can hook them in they want to read your CV where all you detailed experience and education is.

oops sorry just done a course of employability skills kind of fresh in my mind good luck to everyone who has applied,
fl.gif

Quote:
Ma'am,
I ordered my chickens over an hour ago... why aren'y they here yet? did you mail them? did you lose them? did you put them all in the box? did you put a stamp on the box? did you put lots of snacks and bottled water in the box in case they get the munchies?

Then; why aren't they laying eggs yet? are the eggs going to be the same color all the time? what do they eat? do they eat every day? do they like candy? what about chocolate? what about taffy? what about lobster? how come my roosters aren't laying? do their eggs taste different?

then; can I send them back? They poo! and eat all the time! and they don't come when I call them. They don't bark, roll over or play frisbee. if I feed them watermelon will they turn pink? can you come babysit them so I can go to school?

Just thought I'd help ya practice your new job.
wink.png

You are so thoughtful!
smile.png
hehehe

Back
Top Bottom