My pet chicken is hiring!

mr. birdaholic :

Looks like YOU'RE ready for the job, farmboy!
thumbsup.gif
caf.gif

Oh no you don't Sir Birdaholic... I'm not a people person. I'm not even allowed to be in the front of my own darn store when customers are there. Seriously.. my wife said when customers come in I have to go in the back and work on furniture until they leave.

I only told a couple of people to get out and not come back... and only did that one time. Well, maybe two times. Anyway...
idunno.gif

Quote:
Why not? Red has a great personality, good people skills and is very knowledgeable about chickens. MPC should LOVE to have a nice, knowledgeable person on their workforce.

Quote:
Why not? Red has a great personality, good people skills and is very knowledgeable about chickens. MPC should LOVE to have a nice, knowledgeable person on their workforce.

Thanks..
hugs.gif

Quote:
Oh no you don't Sir Birdaholic... I'm not a people person. I'm not even allowed to be in the front of my own darn store when customers are there. Seriously.. my wife said when customers come in I have to go in the back and work on furniture until they leave.

I only told a couple of people to get out and not come back... and only did that one time. Well, maybe two times. Anyway...
idunno.gif

lau.gif
My DW has to keep me in check too.

Quote:
I prefer to think that's the reason FIL won't let me work up there... rather than just being a sexist good ol' boy goober... some of his customers... OMG doesn't sum it up... example? The guy who rented a lawnmower.... normal kind, push behind it, has stickers telling you there are sharp blades at work, etc ... that moron decided after mowing the lawn that the bushes needed trimming so he picks up the running mower and proceeds to trim them, and snipped his fingers as well. He sued FIL and won... nearly put them out of business actually, because they didn't specifically tell him that if he put his fingers near the sharp blades that he'd be hurt. They just have the default sticker saying caution sharp blades.
roll.png
That's the idiot class... then there's the AHEM class... THOSE guys, users and abusers, take and break and take some more... FIL is of the attitude that it's better to keep them as a customer than for them to leave, even though every time he rents to them he earns $100, then refunds it because they break the $4000 machine that costs $500 to repair and then give the guy another one just like it for free, that he also returns broken.... his math skills can't really be THAT bad can they?

Quote:
Hi! Yep... its in! Was easy once i found a resume template.
big_smile.png

I'm not holding my breath, sure theres TONS of applicants.
tongue.gif
(
hit.gif
)

Quote:
Hi! Yep... its in! Was easy once i found a resume template.
big_smile.png

I'm not holding my breath, sure theres TONS of applicants.
tongue.gif
(
hit.gif
)

Yeah, but only ONE you!
fl.gif

Awww! Thanks!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom