My pic of eggs & mini rant...

OMG, I would so buy them, heck I would take any color! I love fresh eggs, but to tell you the truth, I want my eggs refrigerated, bloom or no bloom LOL . Im getting one pullet egg a day, Im pretty hard up for free range eggs LOL,

people here would go crazy for you eggs..(maybe want them refrigerated)..when people buy my eggs they want brown or colored..most dont want the white ones...at the moment we are only getting maybe 2 eggs a day..was around 9..

yayay! I sold THREE dozen today!! right after I posted my last post; my hairdresser said she wanted 2 dozen @ $2.50 each..! My g'friend came over and paid $2 for a dozen eggs...

NOW my SIL said she could use 4-5 dozen a week!!! sooo..even if NO one elses wants them..at least she will!

Quote:
A woman I work with, is a "City girl", she refuses to eat my brown eggs, much less my green ones! Her husband does though!

Odd...funny!

I just brought up your post, my son walked in and said,"Oh! Those are pretty!"
Start selling them as designer eggs.
wink.png

I keep eggs in a basket on the bay window over the stove (It is cool and shaded). Some get refrigerated and some do not.
I am not dead yet, but when I do die someone will blame it on the unrefrigerated brown eggs.
roll.png

Try the 10 egg pound cake on the recipe index. I use them up quickly that way.
I also put that recipe in the egg cartons of new egg customers.

A lady I know, found out that we have chickens. She said, "you don't eat the eggs do you?"
lau.gif
I don't have a clue what she thought we might do with them! She thought that I had been posting pictures of our cows and chickens on facebook as a joke! I can't figure people out. Glad you have some new found egg customers.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yep, that was when I was a kid. I think it was the New England Egg Council that had that commercial on during Saturday morning cartoons. He,he,he...brings back memories!

Back
Top Bottom