My quail is sick,help please

Before I bought the other adults she lived in a tank in my room,I cleaned it everyday becouse there poo really smells.But after that no she lived on wire wtih the other ones.

When she was in my room yes.....but after I put her in the cage no.Im gonna check and see if the other quail have mites.

Ok I looked around there neck area and the back and stuff and didnt see anything,I had them under a bright light too.Im ordering sulmet today along with alot of other quail stuff and im going to treat them as soon as possible.Im still making sure to visit the quail first then the chickens then after washing my hands and stuff I visit the baby chicks.They all seem happy and big now but ill be taking a way closer eye on them from now on.

You should take care of the baby quail chicks FIRST. They have the least immunity to anything and will get sick the easiest.

Then take care of your quail. Then wash up and go take care of your chickens.

Then, don't handle the babies unless you have cleaned your hands thoroughly -- and changed if you may have gotten things on your clothes.

Quote:
EXACTLY

PRINGLE IF THERE ARE NO MITES AND REALLY NO OTHER DEFINATE SIGNS OF ILLNESS THAT HELP DIFFERENTIATE THINGS I'D SAY LIKELY BOINK INJURY, ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE ADDITION OF NEW MATES AND MOVING TO A NEW PEN. THE FEW SYMPTOMS YOU HAVE NOTED FIT THIS AS WELL...

Wow really?I thought they couldent get injured if there cage is only 1 foot high
sad.png
.Well thanks for all the info guys I really apreciate it......Rest in peace Brownie.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom