My rabbits had babies… what now?

i found another black older baby today. So she had four in the first litter. I also got pictures of the second and think there’s at least six. Maybe more.
4DBEA901-9160-47E9-B610-241B3250CBBB.jpeg
D7FC397D-6796-4A0E-8FE9-82C4752F12DF.jpeg

Where did you take them? I can't even find a vet that will spay my rabbit.
Mount Comfort AH, about three years ago - they don’t spay, though. All of my males got the snippy special and while I know spaying is better for the girls long-term, it seems like neutering the boys is the only option around here.

Edit: I should say they didn‘t spay three years ago - I haven’t asked recently.

The male is doing good and glad to be back outside. Though not happy to be separated still from his lady. He practically jumped out of my arms when he heard the locks on the door to the run. He definitely missed his sister wife being in the house. I checked on the babies today and they are looking too cute.
View attachment 2980589View attachment 2980590
Oh my goodness they are stinkin adorable! ❤️ If I lived closer to you….wait…I mean, if I want to stay married… 😂

The male is doing good and glad to be back outside. Though not happy to be separated still from his lady. He practically jumped out of my arms when he heard the locks on the door to the run. He definitely missed his sister wife being in the house. I checked on the babies today and they are looking too cute.
View attachment 2980589View attachment 2980590
So cute!!

Back
Top Bottom