MY RANT!!!!!

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
Anyone ever want to throttle their SO?????????? My fiance cannot for LIFE of him control himself with a danged debit card. He uses it when he sees money in the bank not even checking with me if other expenses have been paid out of the account!!!!

The worst thing is it's for FAST FOOD. $99 in overdraft charges because he forgot to tell me about $13 in fast food charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he.gif
barnie.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry Debi, I know that is no fun. I had a ex husband like that. I am remarried and my dh has just a atm card and I have a debit card. But with his job offshore he is gone so much he is not here to spend. And I am addicted to BYC and my animals and home life, so I don't spend either. We are trying to pay down our debt with everything the way it is.

hugs.gif

Maybe he needs a account just for him for his eating or gets out so much cash and that is it for lunches
wink.png

What kills me the most is that we talked about this 2 weeks ago and agreed to not eat fast food!!! I have been bringing my breakfast and lunch and he is overdrawing our account for McDonalds. I have had ONE egg burrito for $2 in two weeks and he is doing this?????????????
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom