My Rooster laid an egg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of something.... hmmm.... Oh I know! When that trolls "Peacoke" mated with their "chimken" and create a peacock/chicken hybird that turned out to be a Guinea. :lau

Seriously though OP, I don't think it is possible for a rooster to lay an egg. If you are 100% positive you are not getting tricked then I think the most likely answer is it's a hen that looks like roo. I don't have any other explanations, then you are getting trolled.

Well I think we all know the only way to settle this....

🔪
This is why we're friends.
Anyone who posts here claiming roosters can lay eggs is a troll.
Lookee here, this Sultan rooster is totally capable of laying an egg with no organs to do so.

The experts know the anatomy of a damn chicken. And I don’t see any shell glands or ovaries in between those testicles.
I did not need to see that.
It’s probably a hen that became a rooster, when it was injured it probably shut down the male reproductive system to heal it and it’s female system reactivated. Similar to when hens transition to roosters(or dominant crowing hens).
🤨

Kinda like saying if I grow a beard or smoke a pipe (shut up Odd) I've turned into a man.
Not really - I'm just doing things that are usually viewed as male.

A hen might stop laying eggs and begin crowing - and even grow male feathering, but she's still a hen. She will not fertilize eggs.

Just as a male chicken will never lay eggs.
A chicken that is laying eggs is female. Period.

Solution is pretty simple. Either the cockerel is a female taking on male traits, or it's a male, and the egg was laid by another bird.
Or the OP is trolling.

Either way, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom