My Rooster laid an egg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I should have said.... That I think it was a bantam female who made two eggs. I heard her do the egg song. She didn't sit on the nest but a rooster did. A standard size rooster.

I cannot believe it! My Rooster laid an egg. This morning when I went to the coop, I found a tiny egg, the size of a pigeon's egg in the nest. I googled and found that this is a rare occurrence! Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks
Ok so my Sultan rooster just layed an egg. He was attacked by one of our dogs and has been quarantine by him self in a crate for 2 weeks now. This moring i go to check on him and there is a big white egg my mind is blown.🤯

Ok so my Sultan rooster just layed an egg. He was attacked by one of our dogs and has been quarantine by him self in a crate for 2 weeks now. This moring i go to check on him and there is a big white egg my mind is blown.🤯
Picture of you 'rooster' please.

I know everyone is telling you its not a rooster (which is a very likely), but is it possible someone is messing with you? A prank, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom