My roosters eyes are closed, and he is not moving!

Apr 20, 2020
my rooster pooped out blood a couple of days ago. I searched it up, and he has coccidiosis. So i brought a amprolium liquid from tractor supply. I added it into their water, but my rooster is not drinking the water. I had to force him to drink it, but he is drinking very very little. He has his eyes closed, and he is not moving. Can anyone please help me out?

How old is he? Do you have the Corid liquid? How much are you ising in the water? Can you give him some undiluted Corid orally 0.1 ml per pound twice a day? Will he eat anything? Putting some medicated water into a small amount of chicken feed to give him might get more fluids into him.

How old is he? Do you have the Corid liquid? How much are you ising in the water? Can you give him some undiluted Corid orally 0.1 ml per pound twice a day? Will he eat anything? Putting some medicated water into a small amount of chicken feed to give him might get more fluids into him.
He is 4 months old. Yes i have the corid liquid. I am using 9.5 mL in a 1 gallon water. He finally drank water right now.

Back
Top Bottom