My scarecrow receives hate mail

Thanks everybody! It was mailed stamp and all! So no laws broken!
I do plan to keep it up. I do love that garden gnome! I don't think the scarecrow is any worse then those type of decorations!!!
Brenda

What's wrong with pumpkins?!? IMO all the "dirt" is in the mind of the beholder!

big_smile.png
lol.png
big_smile.png
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

That scarecrow is a HOOT!!!! Too funny! Someone (note sender) obviously has TOO much free time and I'm guessing not many friends
tongue.png
LOL Let it roll off your back...... they are entitled to their opinion...and it's a shame they saw fit to share it as it was so far over exaggerated
tongue.png

From one Brenda to another, it's your SIL and she's got no sense of humour and needs a life...
I think it's funny as heck...You could really get her knickers in a twist and put a picture of your face on the pumpkin...

Love your scarecrow!! Too funny
lol.png
I agree with PC about the letter, maybe add something about how you are going to do a Puritan mooning scarecrow next year in the letter writer's honor.

Quote:
Nah, that's just trying to them off on who it might be.

They actually went out of their way to say that too, so they were definitely trying to throw them off.
Normally you would just not mention that you had to purposely drive by the house, bet its the SIL across the street.
That is why I would never live near my family, too close.
Don't mind being in the same town so much but like my own neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom