My Son is Giving me Anxiety..

Oh gee......I'm very glad to hear you son is OK. What was he allergic to that he went into the anaphylatic shock? Did you ever find out?

As far as the choking, reminds me of a story where my sister swallowed a 50 cent piece and was choking. She was just a baby, and the grandparents thought she would be OK holding the coin because she couldn't possibly swallow it since it was so big. Well, she did. My parents didn't know what to do, so my dad grabbed her by the ankles and spun her around, and believe it or not, the centrifical force of the spinning made the coin pop out!

If I were you guys, I would take a cpr class and also learn the Heimlick manuver.....It would make you feel more comfortable know you could handle things like that. Maybe give you a little more confidence, and you never know, you could save someone else's life!

Sharon

Quote:
It was peanuts, he is so allergic the tests don't go high enough to register it's just crazy. As for CPR my husband is a medic and I have training, it is expried but I know how. When it's your baby though the world just stops, the people in the restraunt probably thougtht we had lost our minds. I talked to the x-ray tech,s he told me all kinds of horror stories about kids swallowing money, it's just crazy, I can imagine how scary a baby choking on a 50 cent piece would be. Goodness.

Back
Top Bottom