My son's headstone is finjally done

Henny peeny

Songster
12 Years
May 4, 2007
NC
I am to go to PA for All Hallows Eve and I am going to see my son well the people doing the headstone yesterday said it is done and it will be installed this week so I maybbe able to see it in.

Here it is

My husband said My son would be very impressed I hope when I got see it he will be with me in spirit.

Rhayden

I try not to say much on here of the death of my son I miss him more then anyone could know but I don't want to sound like a broken record I have bad days and good days and I leave to PA I was to go for All Hallows Eve I pplanned this before I knew the headstone was done. So this is a plus for me.

It is beautiful, Rhayden. Your son would love it, I am sure.
hugs.gif

I am to go to PA for All Hallows Eve and I am going to see my son well the people doing the headstone yesterday said it is done and it will be installed this week so I maybbe able to see it in.

Here it is

My husband said My son would be very impressed I hope when I got see it he will be with me in spirit.

Rhayden

I try not to say much on here of the death of my son I miss him more then anyone could know but I don't want to sound like a broken record I have bad days and good days and I leave to PA I was to go for All Hallows Eve I pplanned this before I knew the headstone was done. So this is a plus for me.
What a beautiful headstone. When I saw it, it took my breath away... It tell's a story. A story of love, youth, dreams and loyalty. So sorry for your loss, no one should outlive their children. Maye Ride the Glide......Got Gait......I Do......

Absolutely beautiful and one of a kind! Who was the artist? Was it free handed or copied off from a page?

I am so sorry about your son! He will be smiling down at you!

Looks better than I thought it would in the descriptions I read of it before and I think it is absolutely beautiful. And don't worry about being a broken record, those who don't understand can put a lid on it.

Back
Top Bottom