My suprise rooster!

SoccerMomof7

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Kansas
Okay I had a rooster and hen just show up at my coop door one day anybody know what they are? I know it's a bantam, but that's it.

102_1999_edited.jpg

102_2000_edited.jpg

102_2001_edited.jpg

102_2002_edited.jpg

102_2003_edited.jpg

102_2004_edited.jpg

Wow that's a long name for a chicken. He's really pretty but mean as nails! He attacks me from behind, drew blood on my DH and tried to attack my oldest DS!

Well if this chicken come from where I think it come from then they are pretty much wild. The yard of the people looks like a salvage yard. I don't know though, my DH just put the little guy in the kitty carrier and it going to find out if it is his after he tried to attack my 4 yr old. I am not taking the chicken experience from the kids, that is the whole reason I justified getting chickens. I was in the coop gathering eggs and he flew out right at Konnor who was probably 20 feet from the coop just watching me. Oh he's already home, nobody must have been home.

Quote:
Please dont sterotype games
wink.png
all breeds can be agressive. no matter what they're names/colors are. even the most known ones for being nice (BOs and silkies. )

I was speaking from experience with them...had she asked about a RIR roo I would have said the same thing. Of course all can be aggressive but some tend to be that way moreso than others.

Back
Top Bottom