My Thor is gone...The flock is lost PIC HEAVY

I'm so sorry for your loss! It's amazing how those feathery creatures work their way into our hearts. I'm sure Thor will be keeping an eye on you and your girls from afar. Rest in peace, Thor.

hugs.gif

Cetawin, you have my condolences. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Speckledhen told Lockhearts and I both of the shocking news this morning.
hugs.gif

RIP Thor. You were much loved and will be keenly missed.

Thank you all so much.

Pumpkinpup, thank you. Cyn told me she had let you both know when you got there. I am so glad you went with to get Dutch...he is such an amazing boy. I hope he is very happy at Karen's and that he behaves himself.

A huge huge Thank You to scbatz33
hugs.gif
She brought her DH down here to dig the hole to bury Thor. I was having a hard time getting through the rock and roots and such. Jeff dug a nice hole in the circle drive stone walled bed and Thor is now resting so he can see the sun rise in the morning and watch over all of us.

Thank you Sarah for coming down her with your DH to do this for me. It means the world to me.

Last edited:
Cetawin, I am so sorry for your loss...I am south of you in middle Tn and we are having the extreme humidity and heat here too. I have only had chickens since April and I am already so attached to mine. My surprise roo, Rudy Roo, hasn't started acting much like a rooster yet, but I hope he turns out to be a good one. I picked him up yesterday and he is getting heavy! I am glad you have lots of great pics of your Thor, he sure was a handsome rooster! I haven't lost any of mine yet
fl.gif
so I can't say I feel your pain...but I do feel for your loss!

Back
Top Bottom