My WONDERFUL neighborly neighbor.....NOT!

Sometimes we really don't have a choice when it comes to jobs and money and what you can afford. with determination, you can make it work by pushing your neighbor out LOL! As for me, I put up with him and say ONE day he will be gone. He is already in his mid 70's and I think he can live another ten years unless the heat smacks him down. His dear wife has cancer but curable but chemo makes her weak.

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

don't forget pink flamingos!

Oh my gosh what a tool, hahaha.

I can just see him talking to his wife about it-
"Buy honey,
It's a matter or PRINCIPLE. "

Haha oh man, some peoples kids.

It gives me great peace to know that some people are eaten up inside with turmoil, frustration and an evil spirit. I'm at ease knowing they'll meet their demise long before I since I never sweat the small stuff.
It's proven that being cranky shortens your life. I think it's by about 5 years.

Last edited:
Could be worse. We have a neighbor (childless, who USED to work at a daycare, therefore knows more about kids than me, despite my not only having 4 kids, but I am also a former daycare worker, plus I took child development classes while I was at Penn State! Not that she knows any of that about me, other than the 4 kids part. Oh, and another strike against me is that I'm in my mid-30's, but I for real look like I'm in my early 20's. People really assume I was like 14 when I had my oldest even though I was WAY older than that! lol) She not only turned us in to our landlords for having chickens, she also called DSS to report me b/c my children--GASP!-- play outside unattended! She made a point of telling them my boys were out there ALL THE TIME with neighbor kids. My oldest son and the said neighbor kids are *TWELVE YEARS OLD!* My youngest boy is almost 6. They are definitely old enough to play outside without me! The woman from DSS (aka CPS) was really nice and after meeting our family, etc, told me the charges were ridiculous, but she had to investigate, talk to my references, and have at least 2 home visits with us. Talk about stress! We get notice that we have to get rid of our chickens or move out AND a visit from DSS in one week! Yay. I do have an almost 3 year old daughter who is not old enough to play outside without an adult or my 12yo, and she does sneak out sometimes, but it's not like I let her out free reign completely unattended!

My other neighbors think the chickens are neat/cool/etc and love my polite well-behaved children, including the autistic one who likes to unlock doors and gates, hence the escaping 2 year old.

Quote:
Oh no.....that's not it at all! The first company I had come and mow, I saw him out there directing them as to where his line is...then their mower spewed clippings on HIS side...so he stormed out and made them rake it up.
lol.png

he dobs everyone he can in to code enforcement! I see his name on the reports every month.
About 3 weeks ago we had a bad storm come through and it tipped over his handicapped neighbor's recycling bin....stuff was blown all over the place.
I look out my kitchen window and see the old guy in his hover round wheelchair trying to pick it all up....of course I went and helped him. Mr next door? Nahh......he's just an A

Back
Top Bottom