MyPetChicken Early Order

BleuSaphir

Crowing
11 Years
Oct 24, 2012
Santa Clarita, CA
Has anyone ordered through MyPetChicken but request a month or more in advance to ship later date? I am itching to place a order ton have some baby chicks. I want to be sure I can have the breeds/type I wanted before it too late. :barnie:barnie:barnie

Has anyone ordered through MyPetChicken but request a month or more in advance to ship later date? I am itching to place a order ton have some baby chicks. I want to be sure I can have the breeds/type I wanted before it too late. :barnie:barnie:barnie
Maybe you could order chicks to be shipped on a certain day, IDK.

I ordered from them in April and chose a ship date in early June. I think once they post the dates for the year, you could choose to get chicks in November even if you order in March. I don't know when they open up ordering for next year, but when they do, the available dates drop down box will have all of the options for next year to choose from.

I also should add that I changed my order three times before they shipped, as long as they had the breed listed for my ship date things were fine, and they occasionally would waive the 5 dollar change fee.

I have asked multiple times and they keep changing the date that the new dates will be released. It was late October or early November. Then late November or early December... just keep an eye out for the release dates and you should be able to order in advance.

I have asked multiple times and they keep changing the date that the new dates will be released. It was late October or early November. Then late November or early December... just keep an eye out for the release dates and you should be able to order in advance.

Next week is payday. So I’m looking to place an order by then.

My mom want to build a new fence wall with a cinder brick wall. So it in my way to build their coop!
34CD880C-D02C-465F-9463-AF93235EB468.jpeg

10B6E27E-B143-439C-8826-72E42B57BAFD.jpeg

Absolutely! I usually ask for chicks for Christmas, place it in January, and get them in March, April, or May.

Back
Top Bottom